Business Name: Bumblebee Personal Assistants, a provider of personal assistants for companies or individuals
Type of Business: Business and Personal Services
Business Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Reason for starting
● Always met my million dollar goal in retail 2 months before the goal date and was always told “Great! Let’s see what you can do these next 2 months”
● Working 60 – 70 hours being burnt out and not allowed to take time off
● Had to listen to someone who sat behind a desk and never worked the sales floor
● Following floor plans that work for the city the home office was in but not for MN
● Not allowed to become friends with staff, treat them like numbers not people
● Company never celebrated successes & accomplishments with recognition
How do you define success?
Living your passion everyday aka Doing what you love and loving what you do.
Receiving a Blue Ribbon from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce which was given to 100 of the most successful businesses in America in 2013.
What is your top challenge and how have you addressed it?
Charging my worth and not feeling guilty about it.
Who is your most important role model?
Women who have achieved success in their own eyes, have fought against the tide and stand in their power while giving back to others and never coming from a place of ego.