(Editor’s Note: The application process is now closed. Here is our list of winners.)
What amazing ideas are women entrepreneurs developing right now?
That’s what we want to know. We’re gearing up to create our 2023 Brilliant Business Ideas list, which will showcase the most intriguing women-led concepts to watch in 2023 and beyond. And we want to know all about yours.
Before March 31, we want to hear from women business owners who know they’ve launched the “next big thing.” The entrepreneurs who will have us rethinking how we care for ourselves and one another; how we work and play; how we approach everyday activities, as well as special occasions. The entrepreneurs who are running tomorrow’s next big thing, today.
Our final picks for this list will be recognized this spring on our site (check out last year’s list), shared with our media partners and potentially featured in video profiles such as these.
Sound like you so far? Check out our full list of guidelines:
- You must nominate yourself.
- You must complete the entire form in order to be considered.
- Your company must have been in operation for, at most, 2 years.
- You must be fully formed and launched before applying.
- Yours may be a for-profit business, nonprofit or social enterprise.
- You cannot be a franchisee, independent distributor or sales representative.
- You may reside anywhere in the world.
- If you have male co-owners, you must be the primary leader of the company.
Note: If you’ve filled out the latter sections of our form within the past 6 months, either as part of the 1,000+ Stories campaign or for our Gift Guide, you don’t need to fill it out again — just make sure to answer the new questions in Section 3. If it’s been longer than 6 months, please complete the entire questionnaire again so we have up-to-date information.
After you finish your application, be sure to tell your friends, family, colleagues and networks about this opportunity! Encourage others to apply by sharing this page via email, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.