Editor’s Note: Our deadline for submissions is now past. We’ll be rolling out our top picks, starting later this month.
What more could we want for our loved ones and valued employees than a healthier, better life? This holiday season, we’re curating items for our Resolutions Gift Guide — a list of women-made, women-sold products and services that inspire a healthier, more engaged inner circle and workforce by promoting wellness and personal empowerment, improving work spaces, keeping folks in-tune with the environment and increasing productivity and happiness in all aspects of life.
Click HERE to apply.
We’re on the hunt for healthy food items, all-natural beauty products, fun exercise options, home and workstation organizers, healing jewelry, inspiring artwork and more. If your product or service improves the well-being of others through its function or presence, we want to hear all about it!
Between now until Nov. 1, tell us about ONE product you sell or service you offer that sells for under $100 that would make a fabulous gift for a special person, prized employee or valuable client this upcoming holiday season. And in 250 words or less, fill us in on the story behind that product, the type of person it’s suitable for, and why it deserves to be included in our Resolutions Gift Guide.
Our final picks will be recognized on this site starting on Nov. 23 — just in time for Black Friday and Cyber Monday — and shared with our media partners. (See TSE contributor Colleen DeBaise discussing our 2013 and 2014 Gift Guides on MSNBC’s Your Business.)
Some additional criteria:
- You cannot be a franchisee, independent distributor or sales representative.
- You must have created, designed or originated the product or service yourself (it can’t be sourced from a supplier).
- Your product or service must promote health and wellness in some way, and must be priced under $100.
- Your submission will become part of our 1,000 Stories project, an ongoing research project with Babson College. Information provided may be published as part of that effort.
- You must submit a photo of the product or service.
- A team of judges at The Story Exchange may ask you to send a sample for review.
Spread the word! Tell your friends, colleagues and networks about the The Story Exchange’s Resolutions Gift Guide. Encourage others to submit applications by sharing via email, Twitter and Facebook.
Click HERE to submit your form.
Questions? Contact us by writing to [email protected].