[Note: We are no longer accepting applications. Please check back later in the year for our list.]
Since the pandemic, there’s been a sharp uptick in the number of women launching their own businesses — and that made us think: What amazing ideas will we see in the marketplace from this startup boom?
That’s why we’re setting out to create our first-ever Brilliant Business Ideas list, featuring the most compelling women-led concepts to watch in 2022 and beyond.
Before March 22, we want to hear from women business owners who know they’ve launched the “next big thing.” Maybe you recently created a company out of a side hustle or hobby, and are already experiencing rapid growth. Perhaps your products or services are going viral. Or, maybe you just know that great success is in the cards for your Covid-era venture. We’re seeking the women who are scaling tomorrow’s biggest businesses, today.
Our final picks for this list will be recognized this spring on this site, shared with our media partners and potentially featured in video profiles such as these.
Sound like you so far? Check out our full list of guidelines:
- You must nominate yourself.
- You must complete the entire form in order to be considered.
- Your company must have been in operation for, at most, 2 years.
- You must be fully formed and launched before applying.
- Yours may be a for-profit business, nonprofit or social enterprise.
- You cannot be a franchisee, independent distributor or sales representative.
- You may reside anywhere in the world.
- If you have male co-owners, you must be the primary leader of the company.
Note: If you’ve filled out the latter sections of our form within the past 6 months, either as part of the 1,000+ Stories campaign or for our Gift Guide, you don’t need to fill it out again — just make sure to answer the new questions in Section 3. If it’s been longer than 6 months, please complete the entire questionnaire again so we have up-to-date information.
After you finish your application, be sure to tell your friends, family, colleagues and networks about this opportunity! Encourage others to apply by sharing this page via email, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.