Several years out from our collective Covid lockdown reemergence, it’s fair to say that we once again take gathering for granted.
That’s why, with this year’s holiday gift guide, we will feature products and services from women entrepreneurs that enhance the time we spend with one another. Perhaps you make or host games, group-painting kits and other activities that get us off of our phones and into our experiences. Maybe you make treats and spirits that are best when shared, or stylish mitigation measures (think: cute masks) for the Covid-conscious who still want in on the fun.
If your business is bringing folks together, however that may be – we want to hear from you.
Be sure to apply by Oct. 31! Our final picks will be showcased on our site starting Tuesday, Nov. 21 — just in time for early-bird holiday shoppers — and shared with our media partners.
- You must be a woman business owner, or majority owner.
- You can be from anywhere in the world.
- You cannot be a franchisee, independent distributor or sales representative.
- Your product or service must cost $150 or less.
- Your submission will become part of our 1,000+ Stories project, an ongoing research project on women’s entrepreneurship. If you are not already a part of this campaign, information provided for the gift guide may be published as part of that effort.
- A team of judges at The Story Exchange may ask you to send a sample for review, if possible.
Note: If you have already submitted your story to our 1,000+ Stories campaign and would like to be considered for our “Coming Together” Gift Guide, please fill out this form as well, as it contains additional questions. And, please fill out the form in full if it has been more than 6 months since you last told us about your business.
After you apply, be sure to spread the word! Tell your friends, colleagues and networks about The Story Exchange’s “Coming Together” Gift Guide, and encourage others to submit applications by sharing via email, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Questions? Contact us by writing to [email protected].